Here are the highlights from 2016:
- eduFACTOR, our Netflix-style platform of media and interactive activities is now in 43 states and 8 provinces!
- As Manufacturing Day’s official Strategic Content Partner in 2016, Edge Factor created the turnkey, free Rock MFG DAY Kit. The response was astounding! The collective reach of our Rock MFG DAY Kit registrants was well over 7.5 million people!
- We launched a new eduFACTOR interface with TONS of new content and analytics/ metrics functionality for you to measure impact.
- The INSPIRE grant with NIMS and The Gene Haas Foundation helped equip 300+ schools with eduFACTOR memberships to recruit, inspire and teach students.
Coming up in 2017:
- New eduFACTOR content - videos and accompanying interactive activities: Geek Outs, RapidFires, STEAM tours, TV episodes
- Success Factor: Interactive activities that teach essential life/ employability skills
- STEAM media and activities: making Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math relevant
- Reality Redesigned: an online student design competition + TV series. We are launching the pilot with Randolph Community College in January!
- Continued INSPIRE grant support for schools! You can get $500 in grant funds towards your eduFACTOR membership... even if you received $500 last year!
- Masters of Resonance: the release of our biggest feature film to date featuring DW Drums, Neil Peart from Rush and a long list of musical celebs.
- Big stage Edge Factor Live events + marketing packages (including Donut Competitions!)
From our homes to yours, we wish you all a Happy New Year and incredible 2017. Here's to an amazing upcoming year together!