As one of the hardest metals on Earth, tungsten carbide is a valuable, limited resource. W...
- Educators and Industry
- Access valuable Resources
- Promote your Organization
- Network and Grow
9th Annual CNC Educator Training Conference will be at California Polytechnic State University
July 27-30, 2015
Mark your calendar and make plans NOW to attend the 2015 HTEC Americas CNC Educators Training Conference at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California, July 27-30, 2015!
Monday - July 27 will be AM & PM Workshops.
Monday Evening will be the Opening Reception.
Tuesday - July 28 - General Meeting, Forums, Breakout Presentations and Partner Technology Exhibits.
Tuesday evening - Banquet Dinner
Wednesday - July 29 - More Breakout Presentations and Partner Technology Exhibits.
Wedneday Evening - Open for networking
Thursday - July 30 - Tour of Haas Automation in Oxnard, California.
Martin Koch, Trian Georgeou and Jose Macedo are hosts. Online registration will be open in December and special HTEC rates will be set up with the listed hotel.
As one of the hardest metals on Earth, tungsten carbide is a valuable, limited resource. W...
Fairfax, VA/Eau Claire, WI— NIMS announces the accreditation of the Machine Tooling Tech...
This March, Haas Automation, Inc. – America’s leading machine tool builder – will once aga...
We hope for you all that 2015 has started off with a bang! Things are moving fast over he...
Fairfax, Virginia, January 20, 2014— Today, the National Institute for Metalworking Ski...
Versatech employees Eric "Willie" Pontious, Minas Kassiou, and Mitch Bloemer were given th...
Read more about turning materials such as titanium and super alloys in "Turning Exotic Mat...
In the third installment of its “Looking Ahead” video series about future manufacturing c...
Introducing the NIMS Credentialing 101 Video Tutorial, a (YouTube) video to educate and em...
The classic picture of the manufacturing industry is that of conveyor belt upon conveyor b...
Gallatin College's has recently opened a one year CNC Machine Technology program and state...
The digital December issue of Modern Machine Shop is now available. The cover story detail...
More than 15,000 people — including students, teachers and business partners — are expected to participate in the weeklong event.
The SkillsUSA Championships will be held on Wednesday, June 24, and Thursday, June 25, in Louisville. More than 6,000 outstanding career and technical education students — all state contest winners — will compete hands-on in 99 different trade, technical and leadership fields.
Students work against the clock and each other, proving their expertise in occupations such as electronics, computer-aided drafting, precision machining, medical assisting and culinary arts.
Contests are run with the help of industry, trade associations and labor organizations, and test competencies are set by industry.
Leadership contestants will demonstrate skills including extemporaneous speaking and conducting meetings by parliamentary procedure. The competitions will be open to the public and free of charge.
The SkillsUSA/NIMS Resources page has been created to provide Instructors and Competitors with the most current information and resources for CNC Mill, CNC Lathe and CNC Technician state and national competitions sponsored by NIMS.
Haas Automation and Sandvik Coromant are the primary hardware and tooling sponsors for the three CNC Contests. Haas supplies 48 Haas CNC Simulators and a Haas VF 2 Mill and Haas ST 10 Lathe. Sandvik supplies all cutting tools used in the actual part machining of successful programs.
Your access and use of the Haas Automation - HTEC Network website (the "Site") (www.HTECNetwork.org) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Haas Automation, Incorporated are superseded and are of no force or effect.
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Haas Automation, Incorporated neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Haas Automation, Incorporated.
2. While Haas Automation, Incorporated uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Haas Automation, Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Haas Automation, Incorporated nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Haas Automation, Incorporated also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Haas Automation, Incorporated or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Haas Automation, Incorporated is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by Haas Automation, Incorporated. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Haas Automation, Incorporated will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Haas Automation, Incorporated has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Although Haas Automation, Incorporated may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Haas Automation, Incorporated will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Haas Automation, Incorporated to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Haas Automation, Incorporated may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
(or press ESC or click the overlay)