Delcam has donated over 1,000 Delcam University courses, with a total value close to $300,...
- Educators and Industry
- Access valuable Resources
- Promote your Organization
- Network and Grow
8th Annual CNC Educator Training Conference at Dunwoody College of Technology, July 21-24, 2014
Spring 2014 CNC Educators Conferences
Registrations are now OPEN
Four regional 2014 HTEC CNC Educator Conferences are set for the 2nd Quarter:
o 3rd Tennessee Conference – Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Shelbyville, TN. April 28, 2014. Chuck Holcomb organizer. HFO Nashville – Ken Potts is the sponsor. Save the Date flyer is posted and online registration is open. Agenda being finalized.
o 12th Michigan Conference – Delta College, Saginaw, MI. May 6, 2014. Terry Morse of Delta College is the organizer. HFO Gerotech is the sponsor. Online registration will open shortly.
o 3rd Pennsylvania Conference – Penn State University, University Park, PA. May 16, 2014. Michael Immel of Penn State and Chris Canceliere of LCTI are organizers. HFO Pittsburgh and HFO Philadelphia are sponsors. Save the Sate flyer complete. Online registration is open.
o 5th Midwest Conference – (Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky & West Virginia) – Sinclair CC, Dayton, OH. June 19, 2014. Natalie Royer of Sinclair, organizer. HFO Midwest is the sponsor. Details to follow. Online registration to open shortly.
Check our website for additional state conferences also in planning for Fall 2014
Delcam has donated over 1,000 Delcam University courses, with a total value close to $300,...
When Tyler Sakowicz of Orange, a freshman in the Franklin County Technical School Machine ...
Gary Joseph Sladek, co-owner and Vice-President of HFO Anaheim, a division of Machining Ti...
STUDENT MANUFACTURING DESIGN COMPETITION Co-sponsored by ASME MED and NAMRI/SME Held a...
Over 60 Machining Educators, Technology Partners, Administrators and South Carolina state ...
Twinsburg, OH (PRWEB) February 28, 2014 HFO Midwest, a division of Midwest Manufacturin...
I look forward to seeing everyone this summer in the Twin Cities.
The spring thaw has finally arrived and the 2014 regional conferences are well underway. So far this year we have had four regional conferences and there are four more that will be occurring over the next several weeks. Please log on to the HTEC website and look under the conference tab to see if there is a regional conference near you. As always regional conferences are free to attend for educators.
It feels like last year’s annual HTEC Americas conference at NAIT in Edmonton just ended and now we are only three short months away from making the trip to Minneapolis to see Dunwoody College of Technology. If you have not registered or made travel plans yet please do so.
Remember the dates are July 21-24.
You are definitely not going to want to miss out on this experience. The planning team has done an outstanding job this year in planning a week full of exciting workshops, breakout sessions, and other activities. Not to mention Tuesday night’s dinner cruise on the Mississippi river. Dunwoody is celebrating its 100 year anniversary this year. Let’s all come out and help them celebrate this tremendous achievement. I look forward to seeing everyone this summer in the Twin Cities.
As always if you have any ideas that you feel would benefit the group please do not hesitate to contact myself, Bob Skodzinsky or one of the other HTEC Council members. Let’s all stay connected until we meet again in Minneapolis this summer.
Chris Canceliere, Haas Technical Education Council
Your access and use of the Haas Automation - HTEC Network website (the "Site") (www.HTECNetwork.org) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Haas Automation, Incorporated are superseded and are of no force or effect.
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Haas Automation, Incorporated neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Haas Automation, Incorporated.
2. While Haas Automation, Incorporated uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Haas Automation, Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Haas Automation, Incorporated nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Haas Automation, Incorporated also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Haas Automation, Incorporated or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Haas Automation, Incorporated is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by Haas Automation, Incorporated. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Haas Automation, Incorporated will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Haas Automation, Incorporated has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Although Haas Automation, Incorporated may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Haas Automation, Incorporated will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Haas Automation, Incorporated to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Haas Automation, Incorporated may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
(or press ESC or click the overlay)