Stark State College - Advanced Technology Center
Join us to network and share best practices with other machining instructors in Ohio.
Join us to network and share best practices with other machining instructors in Ohio.
Welcome to Grand Prairie, Texas - home of Lincoln Tech and the HTEC 2017 Americas CNC Educators
Training Conference! They say everything's bigger in Texas - well, that includes HTEC! Come visit the great state of Texas
and learn how we are Taking Back American Manufacturing through Innovative Education Solutions. **REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!** **1/26/17 - Added Hotel Information and Getting to Lincoln College under
Documents/Presentations** The main conference hotel is the Blue Cypress Hotel. HTEC rate of $89 for 1 King or 2 Full-size beds.
You will need to call the hotel direct at 817-633-4000 and mention HTEC to get the rate. Don't wait to book
your rooms - your card will not be charged until you check out. The Blue Cypress is where the Welcome
Receptions will be held as well as the Tuesday morning Opening Speaker. **Registration is still $150 for Educators and Members and $350 for Partners.**
More details to follow, but mark your calendars now to attend!
Join us for the 1st annual Mississippi HTEC Conference. Hosted by Jones County Junior College on Friday May 12th to network and connect with other machining instructors from your region.
Network with educators, high school and college students, parents, employers and industry reps. Multiple breakout sessions: Swiss multi-axis turning demonstration, additive manufacturing, women in STEM, and more. Registration is free - Includes continental breakfast and lunch. Saturday, April 29, 2017, 8 am - 4 pm. SAVE the date! Sponsored by HFO Philadelphia and HFO Pittsburgh.
14th Annual Michigan Regional HTEC REGISTRATION OPEN NOW! In cooperation with the Michigan Instructors Machining Association (MIMA) we will be holding the 14th Annual Michigan Regional HTEC at Kalamazoo Valley Community College on April 28, 2017. Join educators, vendors and manufactures in the Michigan Regional HTEC to share and learn about the latest in tools and technology! Co-sponsored by HFO Gerotech, Mastercam, this conference will feature machine demonstrations and presentations by: Edge Factor, Solidworks, Vericut, Iscar Tools, Starrett Metrology, Zeiss CMM and vendor and partner exhibits. This conference will coincide with Michigan Instructors Machining Associations Annual Meeting. Business owners are invited to discuss issues related to CNC machining and Training. Don't wait - register today!
Front Range Community College in Longmont, Colorado will host the 1st Annual Rocky Mountain Regional HTEC Conference on Saturday, April 22, 2017.
The conference will be held on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. Lunch will be provided.
Come network with other Educators from Colorado, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico and Idaho. Visit with
Partners (Vendors) and learn from keynote speakers and breakout sessions. More details to come, but MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW TO ATTEND this worthwhile event! Come early and join us for a Friday night HTEC Networking Event in the Heritage Room at the Conference Hotel!
We have secured a $95/night rate at the Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, 1900 Ken Pratt Blvd, Longmont, CO
80501. The rate includes a hot chef-prepared breakfast. Watch for a link to book your room soon or you may
call 303-776-2000 and mention HTEC Front Range to get the special rate. Sponsored by HFO MMT Productivity CO/UT
Your access and use of the Haas Automation - HTEC Network website (the "Site") (www.HTECNetwork.org) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Haas Automation, Incorporated are superseded and are of no force or effect.
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Haas Automation, Incorporated neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Haas Automation, Incorporated.
2. While Haas Automation, Incorporated uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Haas Automation, Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Haas Automation, Incorporated nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Haas Automation, Incorporated also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Haas Automation, Incorporated or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Haas Automation, Incorporated is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by Haas Automation, Incorporated. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Haas Automation, Incorporated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Haas Automation, Incorporated or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Haas Automation, Incorporated will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Haas Automation, Incorporated has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Although Haas Automation, Incorporated may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, Haas Automation, Incorporated is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Haas Automation, Incorporated will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Haas Automation, Incorporated to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Haas Automation, Incorporated may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
(or press ESC or click the overlay)